This ultra-soft and extremely absorbent Pestamel Fouta towel wrap is made from 100% natural cotton hand-woven on ancient looms in Turkey. Choose a single initial monogram on this lightweight and generously sized herringbone weave Fouta towel.
- Pattern: Striped
- Type of cotton: Turkish
- Construction: Woven with a herringbone weave
- Color: White and red stripes with red monogram
- Materials: 100% Turkish cotton
- Care instructions: Machine washable
- Fouta towel was traditionally used in the Turkish bath houses
- Can be used as a lightweight fast drying towel, picnic blanket, baby blanket, table cloth, bathing suit sarong, shawl or as a chaise lounge cover
- Gets softer and more absorbent after each wash
- Fast drying
- Does not mildew
- Made in Turkey
- Dimensions: 35 inches wide x 70 inches long
The pestemals are hand-loomed and shipped in batches per loom, which may cause slight variations in color depending upon the dye lot.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
- Material: Cotton, Turkish Cotton
- Pattern: Embroidered
- Care Instruction: Machine Wash
- Color: Red
- Product Features: Monogrammed